martes, febrero 28, 2006

Fin de mes - Evaluacion de Objetivos!

Foto del dia - "Porque los osos comen pinguinos? ...Por que son unos hijos de puta!!"

Recomendados del dia: Demotivators en Despair.com.

Chiste..chiste..

During a good manners and etiquette class, the teacher says to her students:

"If you were courting a well-educated young girl from a prominent family and during a dinner for two you needed to go to the toilet, what would you say to her?"

Mike replies: "Hang on a minute, I'm going to take a p***."

The teacher says: "That would be very rude and improper on your part."

Billy says: "I'd say, I'm sorry, I need to go to the toilet. I'll be back in a minute.'"

The teacher says: "That's much better but to mention the word 'toilet' during a meal is unpleasant."

And Charlie says: "My dear, please excuse me for a moment. I have to go shake hands with a personal friend, whom I hope to be able to introduce to you after dinner. "

The teacher passed out.

Otro:

A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks, with the sweetest little lisp, between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, mithter do you keep widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit,or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabbit, or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says, in a tiny quiet voice, "I don't think my python weally gives a thit."

Muy gracioso..."Penile beheading by flying saucer"

Auto-evaluacion de objetivos 2006-2007

"Focus on your goals. Just don´t get caught focusing"

Hoy es dia de evalución de objetivos asi que me voy a tomar un rato para ver como vengo con lo que me propuse para este año. Ya lo saben...el que no sabe adonde va, camina de costado! (como el cangrejo)
En otras noticias sigo haciendo la pancha olimpicamente. Dicen que el trabajo enaltece y dignifica .. y aburre ..mucho. Ademas, por definición trabajo es igual a fuerza por distancia y como no hago fuerza mas que para apretar un par de teclas y apenas si me muevo de mi silla, he llegado a la conclusion de que no estoy trabajando mucho.

"Sworn to avenge condemn to hell,Tempt not the blade all fear the Sentinel"

2 comentarios:

Kevin Kim dijo...

Thanks for the mention!

Anónimo dijo...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows key enterprise edition 7.9 build 2141 bootable cd ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg