martes, marzo 07, 2006

Weekend Update - Bariloche - La Morada & 1004

View from the living room at 1004 Hostel - San Carlos de Bariloche - Rio Negro - Argentina

View from my room at 1004 Hostel - San Carlos de Bariloche - Rio Negro - Argentina

"Se tu sarai solo"...Now in english!!..Yes, due to my newest friends - and general audience - I decided to write this blog in enghish. Most of my Argentinian friends (Hello Pancha!!) can read english pretty well so changing the language won't be a problem.

I spent 4 amazing days in San Carlos de Bariloche and I made some good friends.

Ruth, taking a break and enjoying the view - not me, the view behind me, right? :) -

Guess who? ..Yeah..and the view, the view!!! (pic by Ruth)

Special thanks to:
- Anna, Gladys and everyone at 1004 Hostel. Denisse, Cecilia and Lalo at La Morada Hostel.
- Ruth for the nice walk by the lake, the dinner at La Morada and all your sweetness!!!. You rule girl!!.
- Isabelle for climbing with me to the top of Cerro Otto (if someone asks that's the story ok?. I won't tell anyone we quit half way up). (Crappy Babel Fish Altavista Translation, sorry je ne parle pas francais) ton tu es une femme très intéressante. Nous nous voyons dans le Chile. Beaucoup de baisers.
- Angus, you were right "the grass is always greener on the other side".
- Jason, sorry i snored all night..next time try hitting me why something solid.
- Caroline for telling me the difference between "deer" and "beal", "rainbow fish" and "rainbow trout" and for encourage me to take the Cambridge certification exams.
- Tracy a.k.a "Night Creature"...you know 6 glasses of red wine is a lot, still I wouldn't mind dragging you down back again to the hostel.

Saturday mourning at the top of Cerro Campanario.

On the lift on my way down Cerro Campanario

Saturday afternoon on a boat trip to Isla Victoria and Parque de Arrayanes.

Isabelle on our way down from Cerro Otto.

yup..me again at Cerro Otto (pic by Isa)

View from my room at La Morada Hostel

La Morada Hostel, 1000 mts up on Cerro Otto.

POST IS NOT OVER...come back later for more pics & info :)

No hay comentarios.: