viernes, julio 28, 2006

Overheard in Buenos Aires

Recordando mi episodio de ¨Almuerzo o tortura¨, me acorde de un par de sitios que cuentan experiencias similares. Uno de ellos es Overheard in NY, ahi van a encontrar frases e historias que la gente escucha en las calles de New York. Aca les dejo unos ejemplos!!.

Take, Eat, This is My Body


Girl #1: My friend Chandra thinks she's still a virgin because she's only had anal sex.
Girl #2: How do you know this girl?
Girl #1: She goes to my church.

--New York Public Library, 40th & 5th

You Said the Back Of Your Throat Itched!

Guy #1: Dude. Don't hold my hand; that is so gay.
Guy #2: Ok, so I can suck your dick, but not hold your hand?

--Outside Down The Hatch, 4th St & 6th Ave

Sadly, This Isn't Fiction Either

Woman: Do you have a non-fiction section?
Book guy: Well, everything that's not fiction is non-fiction. [Over] there's cooking, and there's history.
Woman: No, that's not what I asked. Do you have a section for non-fiction?
Book guy: Well, there are no non-fiction novels. Everything here that's not a novel is non-fiction.
Woman: But you don't have a non-fiction section?
Book guy: No. Everything that isn't fiction is non-fiction.

--Barnes & Noble, Staten Island

Revealed: The Nexus of All Horrifying Conversation

Homey #1: Yo, hold up...Jesus was a virgin?! He went from 12 to 33 with nothing?
Homey #2: Fuck that shit. He definitely got his dick sucked or buttfucked some bitches.

--L Train, 8th Avenue

But Still Cheaper Than an Abortion

Mom: If you drown, I won't save you. Don't you dare get in that water!

Son runs into the ocean

Mom: Son of a bitch. He can't swim, and my suit can't get wet. Do I really have to choose, because this bikini was pretty damn expensive.

--Belle Harbor, Queens, New York

Tequila-Induced Vomit Per Square Inch Didn't Quite Make it Into Fodor's

Girl, to her friend who has just dropped a tortilla: Five second rule!
Friend: I am not eating a fucking tortilla off the floor of Tijuana!
Several bystanders: We're in Rosarito!

--Taco stand, Rosarito, Baja

Totally Gay

Queerspotter: He's so far inside the closet, he's in Narnia.

--11th between 1st and A

She Also Misplaced Her Invisible Airplane and Her Golden Lasso of Truth

Fat girl: So I think I lost my favorite jeans.
Friend: What jeans?
Fat girl: You know, the ones that make my ass look small.
Friend: Honey, you can't lose something that doesn't exist.

--Union Square

http://www.overheardinnewyork.com
http://www.overheardatthebeach.com/

No hay comentarios.: