viernes, julio 06, 2007

El buen gusto de la mujer Japonesa

Chat con "La Rubia", palpitando el viaje a Japón.

00:05 me: great, i'd definetively do that. How's you life there? Did you get used to it? Are you enjoying yourself?
00:08 ruth: Jeez, I think you would have to be a freak to get totally used to life in Japan! Actaully, I think it is easier for foreign men because they are so desireable to Japanese women. But for women it`s harder - not necessarily cos of Japanese men, but Japanese people in general. There is very little warmth and i am struggling with that. People dont smile, or if they do, it is superficial and not from the heart. BUt I am leaning a lot about life so all is good. And I totally adore Fukuoka - I feel really at home in this city and there is always something on, so I am loving that!! Long answer to a short question..sorry!

"..it is easier for foreign men because they are so desireable to Japanese women.." Vientos!! y mas vientos!!